Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Getting Ready for a Craft Show

I haven't done a craft show in probably a year and a half. I had a great opportunity to do a table at a back to school social for the Women's Club of my children's school. There will only be a few tables displaying items and an opportunity to show my friends and neighbors what I can do.

The down side- I am a stressed out mess who needs to get organized, think smart and get down to work!!! I have some fun fabrics for purses and bags, I have keyfobs- they have been a hit in this neighborhood! And I have some great ideas for Halloween to roll out for the kids! I think my brain and ideas are moving faster than I am able to produce items!!


Anyhow- here is a sneak peek at one of the items I created!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Threaded Thru- Stitching memories for you and those you love!